Our Property Restoration Experts Exceed Expectations
Fire and smoke quickly destroy property to an extent that not much else can. It can put the structural safety of your home or commercial property in question and obliterate documents, pictures, and other important items. Besides the inconvenience of having to deal with the aftermath of a property fire, there is also an intensely stressful emotional aspect of the restoration process. Our team at Restoration 1 understands that you and your loved ones are going through a difficult time. You can trust that we will provide caring, immediate services to your home.
Tackling Fire & Smoke Damage
Though many belongings and memories may have been lost in a fire, our property restoration specialists promise quality work and restoration services to ensure your property is like new again. All our technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) and will go to great lengths to ensure your home or commercial building is a safe, healthy environment again.
What Does Basic Fire Damage Restoration Involve?
- Removing damaged components: Any unsafe components that are not able to be restored are removed from the home. Trying to cover up these problems will worsen them in the long run.
- Removing flooring: To prevent the collection of soot, dust, and other harmful elements, we remove any floor coverings that could promote an unhealthy or unsafe environment.
- Evaluating structural framing: We make sure the unseen parts of the house, such as framing and subfloor material, are up to safety standards.
- Treating for odor and contamination: If framing can be saved, we treat it with odor counteractants that ensure no microbial contamination is present.
- Removing or restoring the HVAC system: This is critical. Removing or restoring the system can ensure no harmful particles will spread throughout the air and cause future health problems.
These Are Just the Basics
Restoration Pro’s goal is to restore your residential or commercial property to its pre-damaged state, meaning we will work until you are satisfied with the end product. We also thoroughly address the smoke damage present in a home or commercial property after a fire. By the time we’re finished, your property won’t just look good on the outside—it will be healthy on the inside as well!